In compliance with Law 34/20021 dated July 11th, of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that: The website www.furiezza.com (hereinafter "Website") is property of FURIEZZA, S.L. (hereinafter furiezza or the Company), with registered address at Calle Felix Rodríguez de la Fuente, 60 - Elche Parque Industrial, 03203 Elche (Alicante) and CIF fiscal ID B-54365036 and registered in the Alicante Mercantile Registry, Volume 3324, Sheet 149, Page A-114272. FURIEZZA makes this Website available to Internet users at no charge.
1. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE FOR THE WEBSITE:
1. The use of this website is subject to the User's full acceptance of these General Conditions of Use or those that are in effect at any time the user accesses the site.
2. It is only permitted to access this website and use it for legal purposes, and its use must always abide by these General Conditions, the law in effect at any time, as well as morals, good customs and public order. The company reserves the right to withdraw access to this website without prior notice to any user that breaches the contents of this legal notice, as well as to inform corresponding authorities of any activities that may be considered illegal.
3. The company reserves the unilateral right to modify at any time these General Conditions of Use or any of the other general or specific conditions of its website. It also reserves the right to modify at any time the presentation, configuration, and localisation of the Website, as well as the contents and the conditions required for using it.
4. The User recognises that they access this website with their own consent and responsibility.
5. FURIEZZA, S.L. reserves the right to inform the corresponding Authorities of any use that could affect its interests or rights or could be considered illegal.
6. FURIEZZA S.L. reserves the right to end this web service at any time and without further requirement than notifying this in these conditions 15 days beforehand.
2. LIABILITY EXEMPTION CLAUSE
1. FURIEZZA, S.L. cannot guarantee the constant availability of the service offered by this website nor is it responsible for any damages that result or may result in the future, or of technical defects, regardless of their nature, that are derived from using the information contained in this Website.
2. If due to an IT attack there are errors in the information provided, FURIEZZA, S.L. is not responsible for these errors as well as any damages caused by using the information derived from those errors.
3. The contents of this website are purely informative, and the company will never be responsible for any possible errors resulting from its presentation. If you would like to receive more detailed information, please contact us via the e-mail address email@example.com.
3. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
It is prohibited to reproduce all or some of the contents of this Website without making reference to their origin or requesting authorisation, especially with regard to images of projects.
FURIEZZA, S.L. is the owner of the Website's industrial and intellectual property rights, and it has the exclusive right to use the corresponding operating rights in any way, especially the rights to reproduce, distribute, communicate publicly and transform.
The industrial and intellectual property of the logos, emblems or any other elements included in the website design belong exclusively to FURIEZZA, S.L. The User recognises and accepts these rights. The elements of this website for which FURIEZZA, S.L. does not have intellectual or industrial property rights are used with the corresponding permissions.
It is not permitted to elude the copyright of FURIEZZA, S.L., or to elude or attempt to elude the systems that exist or may exist for protecting the contents. The User has the right to quote as long as the source from where it originates is indicated.
Any violation of the intellectual or industrial property rights of this portal or the elements belonging to FURIEZZA, S.L. will be subject to the corresponding legal measures for their protection.
4. DATA PROTECTION
The data you provide will be included in a file in order to maintain a commercial relationship with you. FURIEZZA, S.L. is responsible for this file, and you may exercise your Data Protection rights at the following address: C/Félix Rodriguez de la Fuente, 60 - Elche parque industrial - Elche (Alicante) - Spain.
5. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
1. FURIEZZA, S.L. informs that this website is hosted in Spain, the country where it offers its services, and so the only applicable legislation for resolving any conflicts regarding the interpretation of these conditions is the Spanish legislation as well as the International Treaties that Spain has signed.
2. By accepting these General Conditions, the User agrees to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the City of Alicante for resolving any controversies related to the previous section.
IDENTIFYING DATA OF THE SERVICE PROVIDER
C/Félix Rodriguez de la Fuente, 60
Elche Parque Industrial - Elche (Alicante) - Spain
Tel +34 965 681 989